Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Why they're my favorites...

I was going to suggest to the FTC that we pick who we think is going to make it all the way through to be the next American Idol - but I have way too many favorites right now, there is NO WAY I could decide. They are all so different, that it makes it really hard to pick just one.

  • I love Allison. She is who I want to be. And she's only 16. I wish I could have hair like hers. I LOVE it. I ask my roommate if I could pull it off - of course I can't. I know I can't. I don't have the Columbian skin tone that she has. Or the guts. Also, she has been wearing some awesome leather jackets. That's all just based on looks and style - I love her rocky, edgy voice as well. I've been very impressed, because normally I don't like the younger ones.
  • Danny has been a favorite from the beginning. Not only that, but he gets to wear a different pair of frames every week! I wish I could do that. I wish I had 52 pairs of glasses, and could wear a different pair every week. Man, that would be awesome. I thought he did fantastic singing "Jesus Take the Wheel" this week.
  • I am in love with Kris. I hate the way he spells his name, because I think it is sort of girly. But not only is he Christian, and really cute towards his wife - he can sing. Swoon. I love listening to him. Plus, he plays the guitar. Dang, he's just beautiful. I'm pretty sure he could grow a great beard as well...oh, AND besides his incredible brown eyes, he has by far the BEST jawline I have ever seen. I think. It's magnificent.
  • I hate to admit that I forget about Matt a lot. However, every time he performs, I love him all over again. Randy said that he is a lot like Jason Mraz, and he's got a sort of Justin Timberlake-look about him. But I totally like him.
While those are my favorite, I have some honorable mentions as well.
  • Adam is weird, and different. And clearly gay. However, he is unique and talented. I loved his "Ring of Fire" rendition last night. Holy cow, it was awesome! It totally reminded me of something that Muse would do, and I was disappointed that the judges didn't pick up on that. I just wish he wouldn't wear jewelry that a 60-year old woman would wear.
  • Megan is cool. A walking contradiction. A typical blonde from Utah, but with a half sleeve tattoo. Man - I would totally do that... or not, but I think it is awesome that she has. She's quirky and has a really interesting tone. But I can't watch her. Her weird hip thrust, bop thing...it's annoying and weird. She can't dance. She's so awkward to watch. But I like to listen to her sing.

No comments: