Wednesday, March 25, 2009

American Idol Wk#4: Motown

Mmmmm.... I like me some Kris. And Matt. And Gokey.

And holy cow! Adam's transformation was fantastic.

Of course, Allison was amazing. Did anyone see her fabulous jacket? I swear, there's something wrong with the way I am so jealous of a 16-year old. But dude, if I had her wardrobe, ability to wear bright pink hair and her vocals! Dang...what I could do with a set of vocals like that.

Overall, this week's performances were awesome! I am convinced that Smokey Robinson is one of the nicest people in the whole world. He had nothing but good things to say to each of the Idols. I am really tired of Scott (and his nasty pink, flesh-toned pants) and Michael. And I'm over Lil.

Anoop did good...

I'm not sure what was going on between Paula and Simon, but it was fairly amusing and mostly annoying. Hopefully they will leave the props at home.

Did I miss anything?

Bottom 3: Michael, Scott and Megan.
Going home: Michael

No comments: